Friday, January 17, 2014

Blog Post #1

I have heard many things about EDM310 both good and bad. I have heard that EDM310 is a lot of work and you will spend a lot of time outside of the classroom working on all of the projects. I also have heard that they learned way more than they expected to learn from EDM310 and even enjoyed some of the projects. I would not call them "fears" I have about EDM310. I have a fear of spiders, not EDM310. But I would say that I am slightly worried about the work load right now.

EDM310 is not like any other class I have ever taken in high school or college. I could compare it to my computer class I had to take one semester in high school but, that class consisted of us typing weird sentences from a computer book and making pointless power points. It is different in the aspect of not using any paper at all. I cannot think of a class I have taken in high school or college that I have not had to take notes of some kind.

The most difficult part of EDM310 for me would be to make sure I begin assignments in advance. I always turn assignments in on time and start fairly early on them but in this class I am going to have to begin each project as early as I can so I will not get behind. I think that is the best way to address this aspect of EDM310. I do not have any questions right now about EDM310. But I know if I do ever have a question I need to speak up and ask someone!
Blogging words

2 comments:

  1. You are correct. No one can afford to get behind in EDM310.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am worried about the work load also. Most college students like myself also work after school, so we will need to keep up with all of our work and hopefully get everything done on time as we intend to! Good luck to you, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete