Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

My name is Sarah Carl and I am 20 years old. I was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama and I am a Elementary Education major. I am a junior at the University of South Alabama but it is only my second year here. I attended the University of Southern Mississippi my freshman year of college, majoring in nursing. I quickly changed my major because of my busy schedule I had to keep. I was a Dixie Darling and I was a member of Delta Gamma sorority so my schedule was packed. I loved Southern Miss but I missed home too much so I moved back home and began classes at South Alabama.

I live at home with my mom, dad, and two miniature schnauzers. I have one brother and one half brother. My brother's name is Dallas and he lives in Mobile with his wife and son Jack. A few of my favorite things are dance, yoga, traveling (Italy is the best), shopping, going to the movies, and getting my nails done. I have the world's greatest friends! I have competed in dance and pageants for as long as I can remember and was the 2010 National International Miss at the pageant system called International Miss Youth Development Program.

I want to enter the field of education to make a difference in children's lives. I want them to learn from me but more importantly, I want to learn from them. If I could choose any grade to teach I would want to teach Kindergarten because I would have many opportunities to impact their lives in and outside of school. Even though I already do yoga regularly, I would like to get better at it. If I had to choose one thing as my favorite thing it would be dance because it is my life!

That is a few things about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment