Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4K Summary for March

My C4K #6 was a student from New Zealand named Punaiuru. In her blog post she had a video of herself talking about her swimming story. The post was called Punaiuru's Swimming Story. She talked about when her class went swimming. They blew bubbles and it was a lot of fun! The purpose of the blog post and video was for her to practice creating simple sentences and I think she did a great job.

My C4K #7 was a student from New Zealand as well. Her name T.A. and her post was about Mazes. She gave a few questions and answers about mazes. She knew a lot about them and they seem like a lot of fun. Maybe I can go through a maze one day.

My C4K #8 was also a student from New Zealand. His name is Jayden and his post was about dividing in math. He gave some of his strategies when dividing three digit numbers by one digit numbers. His favorite subject is math and I know why. He is great at math and his strategies are great ways to divide larger numbers.

Image of students working on a computer

No comments:

Post a Comment