Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4T #3 Summary

For my C4T #3 I was assigned to an english teacher named Eva Buyuksimkesyan. Her blog is called A Journey in TEFL. The two blog post's I commented on were called "5 fun activities for the Monday morning" and "Virtual Tourists".

C4T #3 comment #1

Eva's first post I commented on was called 5 Fun Activities For the Monday Morning. The post was about different activities to do with the students on monday mornings so they wake up and get excited for the week. I think anybody could say monday mornings are usually the hardest part of the week to get excited for school or work. These activities are a great way to get the students engaged and ready for the week.

image of a dog laying on the floor


C4T #3 comment #2

Eva's second post I commented on was called Virtual Tourists. She was teaching her class about the pyramids and pharaohs and one of her students asked if they could go see them so she said they could. She used many different websites that allowed them to do virtual field trips. I think cites such as these are great for the students learning process because it gives them a major visual experience to help them learn and remember the information.

image of virtual field trips

No comments:

Post a Comment